Recognizing lifelong learning as a core Jewish value, Adult Education contributes to the intellectual and spiritual life of every congregant with diverse programs that enrich our understanding, raise thoughtful questions, and satisfy curiosity.
The mission of Adult Education at the Jewish Center is to provide varied, intellectually stimulating learning opportunities that are attuned to the interests of a broad cross section of the congregation and the outside community, and are offered in a welcoming and enjoyable environment.
Provide an array of high quality educational programs that:
- Appeal to congregants at all life stages and with many different learning styles.
- Enable congregants to interact as a community and learn from one another.
- Enhance congregants’ Jewish lives and knowledge through Torah study programs and other spiritual and Jewish learning opportunities.
- Inform the membership on issues of contemporary importance.
- Create a safe and supportive environment to debate complex issues.
- Grow attendance and engagement with adult education to build a foundation for future courses, as well as new topics, teachers and formats.
To learn more about our ongoing classes, mini-series, lectures, text study, panel presentations, films, book discussions, one-time events and major programs: please sign up for our Chadashot-weekly e-newsletter by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office 609.921.0100.
Unless otherwise noted, Adult Education programs are provided free of charge.
Click here for Adult Learning Program Guide - Winter/Spring 2021