The Jewish Center’s Men’s Club provides services, programs, and social events to help strengthen the Jewish Center community. The “guys” have run many successful activities that have made an impact on our Jewish Center and our members:
- Tefillin Education program
- Men’s Health Seminar & Breakfast event
- Jews and Politics
- Rosh HaShanah Israeli Honey Sale
- Building of the Jewish Center Sukkah
- High Holiday Ushers
- Special Men’s Club Shabbat Service & Kiddush
- Lag B’Omer Barbeque
- Mitzvah Bike Ride
- Men’s Softball League
- Sukkah Building and BBQ
We have many other educational and social events planned throughout the year. Your participation not only provides enjoyment for you but enriches our Jewish Center community. If you haven’t joined the Men’s Club yet, do so today!
If you have event suggestions or would like to volunteer to help with an event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.